Powering the Cloud events - Help us shape the conference content!
SNW Europe, Datacenter Technologies and Virtualization World will take place this year under the theme of Powering the Cloud on 2nd and 3rd November 2011 at Congress Frankfurt.
For 2011 we are partnering with leading analyst house The 451 Group and their specialist research arm TheInfoPro to gather data from you our delegates on how you see the latest trends in the industry affecting your own IT environments. Aimed at end-users of IT solutions, this research will be used to help shape the content of the conference sessions and participation will also give you access to key research findings from TheInfoPro on a regular basis over the next year. The survey is split into three sections so you can participate in only those areas that are relevant to you.
Agenda is now online - click here to view full agenda
Some of our keynote presenters:
- Oracle: Driving IT Agility through Engineered Systems.
- Fujitsu: The next Tornado - Changes in Storage and how we can benefit.
- Dell: Datacenter Transformation - A Pragmatic Approach to Cloud Solutions.
- Cisco: Data Center Transformation - Ciscos Virtualization and Cloud Journey.
- IBM: Building a Smarter Planet by leveraging Big Data.
- HP: Converged Storage for the Next Era of Computing.
- DataCore: The call for the Storage Hypervisor.
- Huawei: Effective Habits of Cloud Storage.
- The 451 Group: Optimizing Storage in a Cloudy, Virtual World.
IT end user and qualified channel partner can register for free with promo code: K13M11 atpoweringthecloud.comReturn to: News