The Cooperative Relation (CI) "Cloud for Cities" was established on May 12th, 2011.
The CI comprises of entrepreneurs of ICT sector which develop, test, sell software and IT systems. They also provide telecommunication services, offer legal assistance concerning licensing and IT contacts, advisory services and training in the IT area. Other members of the CI 'Cloud for Cities' are: one of universities in Szczecin providing students with IT background and developing an innovative solution based on ICT for the maritime sector and the West Pomeranian ICT Cluster asociation which provides consulting services, as well as organizes common promotion and training for the West Pomeranian IT companies.
Members of the Cooperative Relation „Cloud for Cities":
- The Maritime University of Szczecin
- Consileon Poland Ltd.
- Espol Ltd.
- Aegis Fundation
- inProjects Kozicki i Wspólnicy Sp. J.
- IT Serwis Ltd.
- Lepszy Projekt (Civil Partnership).
- Marpo Systemy Informacyjne Ltd.
- Medialand Ltd.
- NetStream Poland
- NT Consult Systemy Informatyczne Polska Ltd.
- Rafał Malujda - Legal Advisor Law Office,
- Raven IT
- Softline Ltd.
- Association ICT West Pomerania Cluster
- Science and Technology Park of Szczecin Ltd. - coordinator
- Uniquesoft Complex IT Solutions Sp. z o.o.
- Unizeto Technologies SA
- X-comp & Partners Ltd. .
Since the The Cooperative Relation "Cloud for Cities" operates in the strategic sector of West Pomerania economy, especially through producing and development of Cloud Computing solutions for cities, the main long term aim of the Interrelation is strenghtening of its competitive position within the country.
Presently, "Cloud for Cities" members intend to implement an early development stage project within the Priority Axis 5.1 of The Programme Innovative Economy. The project's objectives are:
- preparation of common development strategy of The Cooperative Relation "Cloud for Cities",
- preparation of technical infrastructure and organizational tasks necessary to efficient work of The Cooperative Relation,
- creation of integrated B2B IT system,
- providing a workshop on project management in accordance with PRINCE2 method, devoted to particularization of the Relation's aims and problems to solve, as well as working out scenario of further actions.
The Cooperative Relation "Cloud for cities" accumulates human resources, technical infrastructure and know-how essential for development of new services in Technopark Pomerania.
The project realization will enable:
- to enhance the quality of infrastructure for innovative IT companies through building server hardware for services in the Cloud model,
- stronger synergy effect among the members and stimulation of entrepreneurship climate,
- increase of R&D expenditure in companies.
In next years it is planned to implement the strategy of The Cooperative Relation "Cloud for Cities", which is mostly understood as development of innovative services offered by the Relation's Members on the base of technical infrastructure of the Data Centre of Technopark Pomerania. The implementation is aimed to be co-funded from The Priority Axis 5.1 The Programme Innovative Economy.